My name is Pablo Mansanet. I'm an industrial engineer / EE turned embedded developer and general tinkerer. You'll find me online as cuervo nowadays.
Things I've done for years
- Written firmware for the kind of people who want it robust and reliable: Automotive, defense, aerospace, medical and a few other industries.
- Used C/C++/VHDL/Python (and many others) to write good code, bad code, experimental code, unreadable code, beautiful code, code that works and code that doesn't.
- Written a lot of Rust (since 2015).
Things I want to write about
- The Rust programming language. It is awesome. If you ended up here, you probably know why.
- Security. I got my OSCP and other training to ensure that when I frob some bits, I frob them securely. I also like to reverse engineer things, mostly with radare2, sometimes with cool NSA tech.